The all time best greeting cards is a tough list to create. I mean, really? the all time best? Well, you be the judge.
1. Blue Barn House has had this card for quite some time at Paper Source and I must admit, it gets me every time.
(Source: Paper Source)
2. I like it when a card just tells it like it is.
(Source: Sapling Press)
3. When this card by Emily McDowell came out I was so smitten. It's the best valentine's day card ever.
(Source: Emily McDowell)
4. I love a self aware card. The bright card makes me chuckle each time I dream about it in my sleep.
(Source: The Social Type)
5. I would give this to my mom every year if she were mistaken for my sister.
(Source: Chez Gange)6. So, tell me what you really feel?
(Source: People I've Loved)
7. This has always been a hit when I do my pop-ups.
If you like what you see, sign up for my newsletter below. If you're interested in what kind of card person you are, take the QUIZ!
Comments will be approved before showing up.