7 All time best greeting cards that are funny modern and sentimental
The all time best greeting cards is a tough list to create. I mean, really? the all time best? Well, you be the judge.
1. Blue Barn House has had this card for quite some time at Paper Source and I must admit, it gets me every time.
(Source: Paper Source)
2. I like it when a card just tells it like it is.
(Source: Sapling Press)
3. When this card by Emily McDowell came out I was so smitten. It's the best valentine's day card ever.
(Source: Emily McDowell)
4. I love a self aware card. The bright card makes me chuckle each time I dream about it in my sleep.
(Source: The Social Type)
5. I would give this to my mom every year if she were mistaken for my sister.
(Source: Chez Gange)6. So, tell me what you really feel?
(Source: People I've Loved)
7. This has always been a hit when I do my pop-ups.
If you like what you see, sign up for my newsletter below. If you're interested in what kind of card person you are, take the QUIZ!